We can offer quality logistic services at affordable costs
All commercial consignments conveyed across the border are subject to customs control. The movement of cargo is organized in accordance with the requirements of the regulations established. The main rule of customs clearance is the provision of correct and reliable information about the goods. If the above condition is not met, the goods can be detained, and the recipient is subject to administrative liability.
HELP DURING THE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF GOODS
- Classification of goods in accordance with FEACN;
- Registration of certificates of conformity;
- Calculation of customs duties;
- Preparation of documents meant for customs clearance;
- Declaring the goods in the customs service on behalf of the customer or customs representative in the EU and the Russian Federation;
- Registration of documents for the cargo transportation in the export / import directions;
- Specialized knowledge in the field of customs legislation of the EU and RF.